When you want to stop one Master’s programme and start another one, do the following (in this order):
- Inform your current Master’s programme coordinator that you want to stop;
- Apply for the new programme through the regular application procedure. Please note that regular deadlines for application as well as regular starting dates apply.
- In case you are admitted to the new Master’s programme, you can deregister form the current programme.
- Notify the current Master’s administration desk that you started a new Master’s programme.
Obtained study components and credits (courses, research projects etc.) will not automatically be transferred to the new Master’s programme. Therefore:
- Contact the programme coordinator of your new Master’s programme to determine if and how the components fit in the new programme.
- Ask Board of Examiners to transfer the study components and credits to the new Master’s programme, by sending them a formal request. This request should contain:
- an overview of all the study components and credits you would like to transfer;
- an explanation how you would like to fit those components in the new Master’s programme;
- proof that your new programme coordinator supports your request (e.g. by signing your request or via an e-mail to the Board of Examiners).