Life Sciences Representatives (LSR) is a student initiative to represent the interests and rights of all Master's students of the Graduate School of Life Sciences at Utrecht University. You can directly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LSR consists of at least one Masters student of every programme within the School, and preferably one from each track of the Masters in Neuroscience & Cognition. All student members of the Educational Committee (EC) and Board of Studies (BoS) are members of the LSR. In addition, at least one representative of the LS-associated student associations will take place in the LSR.
- represent the interests of all Master's students of the GSLS at the educational level;
- feedback between the student members of the EC and BoS and the rest of the students;
- identify problems Master students experience within the course of their studies and try to resolve them, either by:
- reporting and discussing the problems or complaints in the EC, BoS or programme coordinator meetings;
- taking direct action or passing on the problem to those who are fit to handle it.
- fill the vacant student positions in the EC and BoS at the start of each new academic year;
- increase the coherence between the different programmes within the GSLS;
- promotion of the LSR and it’s functions to the new Masters students every year;
- handle the applications of putative new LSR members at the beginning of every academic year;
- Responsible for the Buddy Programme for new GSLS international students (and students not from the UU).
- Thomas Broekhoff - EPIM (chair LSR 2017-2018)
- Floor van den Dolder - BOD
- Eefje Vercoulden - TOX
- Suzanne ten Hage - I&I
- Marit de Kort - CSDB
- Aleksandra Kordek - CSDB
- Bram Meijlink - RMTM
- Lisanne Vermeer - MCLS
- Erik Slot - MCLS
- Marlin Broeks - EPIM
- Caroline Pham - BOD
- Bastiaan Ilmer - BIIN
- Renee van de Wetering - Studentassessor, Faculty of Medicine
- Tom van der Most - I&I
- Susanna Plugge - vice-Praeses Mebiose
- Kayla Koff - ENVB