In this section of the website you can find where to go for advice and counselling.
- If you have a complaint or a problem regarding arrangements made with your supervisor contact the Board of Examiners;
- If you come upon personal problems with your supervisor contact the Academic Counsellor;
- When your supervisor is not always available please make clear agreements (beforehand) for meetings.
- If you and at least one other student encounter irregularities during a course or an exam contact the Assessment panel;
- If you alone encounter irregularities during a course or an exam contact the Board of Examiners;
- During holiday periods it can be possible that deadlines are delayed. Make clear agreements and contact your teacher/supervisor beforehand.